Bybit, a popular cryptocurrency derivatives exchange has officially opened registrations for the launch of its new global trading competition called 'BTC Brawl'.
It is one of the biggest trading competitions in the world with up to 100 BTC prize pool, in which cryptocurrency traders from regions across the globe will compete (brawl) against each other to see which team will come out on top for a share of the massive prize pool in a safe, friendly and fun trading experience.
Register traders are eligible for a Trading Bonus up to $50 for participation in the competition.
Bybit Competition Information
The competition is a BTC/USD perpetual contract trading competition. To qualify for the competition, traders must have at least 0.05 BTC in equity in the account when the competition starts.
Participants are encouraged to ensure they have a sufficient minimum amount in their accounts when the competition starts to avoid any potential immediate negative returns when the competition starts.
The registration period is between 18 November 2019 9:00 AM (UTC) and 28 November 2019 9:00 AM (UTC). Traders that register before UTC 2019-11-19 09:00 will be eligible for a $50 Trading Bonus.
After this date, registered traders will only receive a $30 bonus.
The total prize pool (including team and individual awards) of the Bybit BTC Brawl trading contest is up to 100 BTC in prizes. The more participants that join the BTC Brawl competition, the higher the BTC prizes.
Approximately 5% of the prize pool (including team and individual awards) will be donated to a selected charity.
The "Team Award" will be awarded to the TOP 10 ranked teams based on the team's average Profit and Loss %. The team's captain will receive 30% of the team prize, with the other traders within the team receiving 20% of the team prize. The full team shares the residual 50% of the team prize. Traders that joined a winning team without making a trade will not be eligible for the prize.
The 'Individual Award' will be awarded to the TOP 10 ranked players (including captains and team members) based on individual Profit and Loss %. Award prizes can be withdrawn or used to trade with on Bybit.
How To Register For Bybit BTC Brawl?
Bybit's BTC Brawl is a team-based global trading competition. You will need to select a team, preferably in your native speaking language from the Bybit BTC Brawl website. To get started, follow these instructions:
- Click "Join Now" during the registration period (must have more than 0.05 BTC equity upon registration)
- Please choose your favorite team leader and join their team on the competition page.
- You must join one of the teams and you won't be able to change the team selection after joining a team.
Bybit is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that allows users to trade cryptocurrency derivatives using up to 100x leverage. The exchange provides a margin trading service for crypto products in a world class trading experience that is aiming to revolutionize today’s cryptocurrency market by combining the best of cryptocurrencies and traditional finance.
Headquartered in Singapore, ByBit crypto exchange has users from all over the world including North America, Europe, Russia, Japan, South Korea and Southeast Asia. The founding team is made of professionals from the Forex industry, investment banking, and early blockchain adopters that aim to bring about the industry’s safest, most reliable, fairest, and most user-friendly exchange to date.
Why Trade Crypto With Bybit?
You should trade with Bybit if:
- You are tired of the 'system overload' and downtime on BitMEX
- You want fair and transparent trading fees
- You are familiar with using TradingView charts and advanced tools
- You want to adjust take profit and stop loss prices on the chart
- You are frustrated with price manipulation on other exchanges
- You want to paper trade with real crypto markets and prices
- You want to participate in global trading competitions with huge prizes
ByBit's claim to fame is 'No server downtime' stating their system functionality is available up to 99.99%.
Bybit promises that the data of accounts and transactions will not be compromised due to system errors mainly due to the State-of-the-Art Matching Engine at 100,000 transactions per second which can complete a trade within 10 microseconds.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- ByBit Review (the BitMEX KILLER) – Should You Make The Switch?
- Prime XBT Review (2019): Is It Safe? Bitcoin, Trading & Fees
- Plus500 Review: Trading Crypto CFDs, Features & Fees
- BBOD Exchange Review: Is It Legit? Bitcoin Derivatives, Trading & Fees
- BitMEX Review – Is It Still Reliable in 2019? (Do Not Sign Up Until You’ve Read This)