TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information hedgewithcrypto may collect includes the following:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- credit card or other payment information;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties; and
- any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
hedgewithcrypto may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through our website, or sign up for an account on our website;
- receive goods or services from us;
- submit any of our online sign up forms, or complete any poll on our website;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
hedgewithcrypto may also collect personal information from you when you use or access the website or social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
hedgewithcrypto may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third party websites or apps. To find out more see .
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
hedgewithcrypto may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide goods, services or information to you, or to develop our goods or services;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
hedgewithcrypto may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If hedgewithcrypto does so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
hedgewithcrypto takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. The information technology systems are password protected, and use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. However, hedgewithcrypto cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. hedgewithcrypto are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and hedgewithcrypto suggests you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information hedgewithcrypto holds about you, please contact the website using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. hedgewithcrypto may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, hedgewithcrypto may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. hedgewithcrypto will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information hedgewithcrypto holds about you is inaccurate, please contact the website using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how hedgewithcrypto handles your personal information held by us, please contact the website using the details set out below including your name and contact details. hedgewithcrypto will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.