There are many reputable crypto exchanges in Canada to choose from to purchase digital assets. It can therefore be a difficult task for investors to find an exchange that's the right fit with so many options. To help, the team at HedgewithCrypto has reviewed 100+ crypto platforms and carefully curated this list of the top-rated cryptocurrency exchanges for Canada so you can make an informed decision.
List of the Best Crypto Exchanges In Canada 2023
These are the best Canadian exchanges based on our reviews.
- Kraken (best crypto exchange overall in Canada)
- BitBuy (best regulated cryptocurrency trading platform)
- Binance (best crypto exchange for low fees)
- Coinbase (best Canadian crypto exchange for beginners)
- Gemini (best crypto exchange in Canada for security)
- Crypto.com (best exchange in Canada for mobile app)
- CEX.IO (best place to use a credit card)
- NDAX (best crypto exchange with low spreads)
- VirgoCX (best crypto exchange for no fees)
- MyBTC (best Bitcoin only exchange in Canada)
This post contains affiliate links with our partners who may compensate us. Read our disclaimer for further information.
Top Crypto Exchanges In Canada: 2023 Reviews
To narrow down our top pick for the best crypto exchange in Canada, we examined each platform's top features that matter the most to individuals. These include the supported cryptos, payment methods, deposit fees, user experience, trading fees, mobile app, security and customer support.
1. Kraken - Best Overall Canadian Crypto Exchange
Kraken is our top pick for the best cryptocurrency platform in Canada. It is a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency-focused exchange that was founded in 2011 that is ideal for beginners and experienced investors. The Kraken platform is a top 5 exchange based on traffic, liquidity and spot crypto trading volume at the time of writing and has over 70 crypto pairs to buy, trade and sell with new assets added frequently. Users can trade crypto and traditional markets such as Forex pairs like the EUR/USD. Since its inception in the market, Kraken has become a leading exchange with a high reputation for ease of use, safety and competitive pricing.
Compared to its competitors such as Binance and Coinbase, Kraken provides ample choices for Canadians to deposit CAD. The payment methods available include wire transfers, cash at a local Canada Post or SWIFT for internationals. The best method in our opinion to deposit funds is using a local wire transfer which has no fees and takes between 1 and 5 business days to process. A faster method is using cash which takes 30-60 minutes to complete. However, will attract a 1.25 CAD + 0.25% surcharge for convenience.
There are some restrictions on the supported cryptocurrencies for residents within Canada to be aware of. Certain assets cannot be deposited, held or traded on Kraken for users in Canada such as EWT, GRT, ANKR, BNT ENJ, FLOW, GHST, LPT, MATIC, MKR, RARI, REN, SAND, SUSHI or ZRX.
One of the perks of crypto trading with Kraken is the accessibility to deep liquidity and stable pricing. While the trading volumes are not as high compared to Binance or Coinbase, Kraken supports 151 cryptocurrencies that can be bought, traded and sold against over 500 markets. The high trading volumes and advanced trading tools make Kraken an ideal crypto day trading platform for retail and institutional investors in Canada.
The platform is suited for experienced crypto investors to make quick fiat deposits and withdrawals, visualize portfolio performance, track all digital assets in a single location and access a stable crypto trading platform. It is an excellent choice to buy crypto with CAD and trade for other altcoins using the Kraken Pro platform. For more information, read this Kraken review that dissects its features, pros and cons.
- Reputable and secure crypto exchange for Canadian residents
- Highly liquid crypto exchange that is a regular feature in the top volume platforms
- Deposit CAD using wire transfers, or even cash at a local Canada Post
- Basic buying platform or advanced Kraken Pro terminal for more experienced users
- Modern and stable mobile app to monitor purchased assets
- Does not offer the biggest selection of cryptocurrencies in Canada
- Certain CAD payment types have a minimum amount and lengthy processing times
- The user interface may be too complicated for complete beginners
2. Bitbuy - Best Regulated Crypto Trading Platform In Canada
Bitbuy is a locally owned and operated cryptocurrency exchange that was established in 2016 and is regulated by FINTRAC, an entity of the Federal Government of Canada. The platform offers a reliable, convenient and secure way to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and was ranked amongst the 2020's fastest-growing companies in Canada.
Further to new Canadian regulations, assets held within Bitbuy’s cold storage have been transferred to BitGo Trust Company which is a leading qualified custodian that is purpose-built for storing digital assets. All assets held in custody with BitGo are covered by a comprehensive insurance policy, giving customers can have peace of mind when using Bitbuy.
Bitbuy is available to customers that reside in Canada only. The exchange is limited to deposits in Canadian dollar (CAD) deposits coming from Canadian banks and/or financial institutions. The exchange does not support payments in US Dollars, Euros, or British Pounds.
Bitbuy supports two payment options for its customers located in Canada to deposit CAD to the exchange to use for buying, trading or selling cryptocurrencies. The CAD deposit options include a bank account transfer and Interac e-Transfers which are near-instant.
For large investments, using a bank or wire transfer is the best way to buy cryptocurrencies with CAD. Customers that are looking to make a smaller and same-day purchase can use Interac e-Transfers which has a minimum spend is $50 up to $10,000. Overall, for investors looking for a reliable and trusted cryptocurrency website, BitBuy is an excellent choice. Read this review on BitBuy for more information on its deposit methods, fees, features, and security.
- Crypto exchange is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission
- Backed by WonderFi which is owned by reputable investor Kevin O'Leary
- One of the few Canadian exchanges with a Bitcoin insurance policy
- Instantly deposit CAD with a bank account transfer or Interac e-Transfers
- 0.2% transaction fee on BitBuy buy and sell orders are above industry rates
- Does not offer broader products such as earning interest, staking, mining pools, or futures markets
- Not a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund
3. Binance - Best Crypto Exchange In Canada For Advanced Traders
Binance is the largest crypto exchange for buying, trading, and selling digital currencies. In terms of spot trading volume and liquidity, Binance is ranked #1 which allows the platform to offer competitive spreads and low fees to swap coins. The exchange supports residents in Canada to buy, trade, and sell more than 600 cryptocurrencies. Binance has recently announced Canadians can use the exchange to deposit and withdraw USD to local banks in Canada using SWIFT Transfers.
While Binance is one of the best crypto exchanges on this list, it does not support bank transfers or Interac e-Transfer using CAD from a local bank account. This may be a limitation for individuals that want to buy Bitcoin or crypto with CAD, however, there are plenty of features and benefits on the platform once funds have arrived or are transferred from another provider. Moreover, Binance is giving up to $100 for free when using a referral code for Binance.
Binance is well-known for its massive list of supported trading pairs and markets. There are more than 1,664 trading pairs across 391 supported coins that can be bought and sold on the exchange at the time of writing. The abundance of markets combined with deep liquidity separates Binance from its competitors. Moreover, Binance Futures which supports the derivatives market supports 198 spot trading pairs and has a staggering 40 billion in trading volume at the time of writing. This is nearly double its closest competitor and the reason why Binance is one of the best crypto exchanges for margin trading.
The advantage of Binance compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges is the abundance of features offered. For instance, Binance Earn enables existing customers to earn passive rewards for more than 100 cryptos. Seasoned investors can stake their tokens through DeFi staking or locked staking. More frugal investors who are looking for safer investment options can choose Binance savings, where they can earn interest on crypto through a fixed or flexible savings account. For example, Canadians can buy USDC and hold the tokens within Binance to earn approximately 2.79% APY as shown in the screenshot below.
Binance offers one of the lowest trading fees between 0% and 0.1% to trade Bitcoin to other altcoins or stablecoins. There are even fee discounts available to those that trade high volumes each month. Moreover, Binance introduced zero-fee crypto trading on a number of Bitcoin pairs. Following the removal of trading fees on Binance.US, the international Binance platform cut its trading fees on July 8, 2022. Trading fees have been removed across 13 stablecoins and fiat combinations. For Bitcoin-only investors, Binance is the cheapest crypto exchange in Canada.
For other spot trading pairs, the default crypto trading rate is still very competitive. There are even fee rebates and discounts for holding BNB tokens or using our referral link for a 20% discount on trading fees. Overall, Binance is one of the best crypto exchanges in Canada. While it may not be ideal for complete beginners, it is the perfect platform for experienced investors due to its advanced trading modes and features. To learn more about the features and transaction fees, read our full Binance review.
- Access to global liquidity to offer reduced spreads and slippage
- One of the biggest selections of coins at over 600
- Low fees from 0% to 0.1% per transaction
- Offers margin trading, Futures, OTC and options markets
- May not be suitable for beginners looking for a fast and easy platform to buy and sell crypto
- Binance does not support bank transfer or Interac e-Transfer using CAD
4. Coinbase - Best Crypto Exchange In Canada For Beginners
Coinbase is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world that is well-known for providing a simple, reliable and easy-to-use platform that is suited for beginners. The centralized crypto exchange is used by over 30 million individuals and institutions worldwide and supports investors located in Canada to buy digital assets such as Bitcoin to Ethereum XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and many others.
The deposit fees using a debit card are 3.99% which is a high cost of entry for new investors that wants to buy crypto with CAD. Intermediate users and traders can use the Coinbase Pro trading platform has high liquidity and is equipped with the best charting software for crypto and risk management tools that will benefit professional Canadian crypto traders. The transaction fees are very competitive at 0.5% per trade.
Residents in Canada can instantly purchase crypto using a debit card and withdraw funds via PayPal. Similar to Binance, the exchange does not allow bank transfers using a local Canadian bank account. However, Coinbase is best known for its simplicity, ease of use, and bank-like security measures to ensure customer funds and personal information are kept safe at all times. To date, there have been no reported hacks, and funds in cold storage are covered by an insurance policy. For more information, read this Coinbase review.
- One of the biggest crypto exchanges in North America, including Canada
- Purpose-designed exchange and mobile app for beginners
- Good selection of 200+ coins that can be bought with Canadian money
- Intuitive and responsive mobile app to always keep track of live prices
- Limited payment method available to Canadians which is via debit card
- Cannot cash out of crypto to CAD and withdraw to a bank account
- Trading fees of 0.5% plus spreads are quite expensive
5. Gemini - Best Canadian Crypto Exchange For Security
Gemini is a trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange in Canada that was founded by the Winklevoss twins. The exchange has focused on simplicity and ease of use, making it an appealing way for Canadians to discover popular coins and DeFi tokens through an intuitive and elegant web interface or mobile application. Gemini provides a secure place for individuals, traders and institutions to buy, sell, and store digital currencies and also earn interest. Notable features include an advanced trading platform, custody service, secure wallet, crypto trading app and off-exchange crypto trades.
Gemini customers in Canada can seamlessly transfer funds into the Gemini Exchange to buy and sell crypto using Canadian Dollars. The most popular method is to deposit funds using a bank transfer or wire transfer which has zero fees. Customers can also buy crypto assets on Gemini using a debit card transaction which incurs a 3.49% fee on the total amount, which is slightly cheaper than Coinbase.
Overall, Gemini is recommended for Canadians due to its support for local bank transfers with zero fees and the beginner-friendly user interface on its desktop and mobile apps. In fact, Gemini features one of the safety crypto apps to securely and easily buy and sell crypto. To learn more about Gemini and why we picked it, read this Gemini review next.
- Trusted and reputable crypto platform that supports residents in Canada
- Institutional backing means exceptional security and safety measures
- One of the most simplest and easiest exchanges to use
- Fund an account with a bank transfer or debit card
- Payment options to fund a wallet with CAD are limited
- Trading fees are expensive and difficult to understand
- Does not have deep liquidity on its exchange for serious crypto traders
6. Crypto.com - Best Exchange In Canada For Mobile App
With over 50 million customers worldwide, Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com App are premium cryptocurrency services that are ideal for beginners and experienced crypto traders looking to buy crypto using Canadian dollars and trade on their advanced trading platform. There are over 250 coins to trade with fiat or cryptos such as USDT, USDC, BTC, and CRO as the base currencies. According to research from CoinMarketCap, Crypto.com has an above-average liquidity score of 612 out of 1,000, putting it on par with top global exchanges such as KuCoin and Bitfinex.
The Crypto.com App is a major reason why this exchange has made this list of the best exchanges in Canada. The App features interest-earning wallets, a Crypto.com Visa Card, NFTs, and Crypto.com Pay are easily accessible. The Crypto.com App enjoyable to use and well-designed with its crisp and responsive nature.
For those looking for a Canadian exchange with NFT support, Crypto.com has an NFT marketplace to buy and sell NFTs that can be purchased using credit/debit cards, or via the Crypto.com App Pay feature. Other notable features include the Crypto.com Visa Card to spend crypto at in-store or online merchants that accept Visa, and the staking platform to earn yield on deposits.
There is the option to buy crypto assets using a credit card in Canadians, however, the current banks are not crypto-friendly, and have been reports of the transaction being blocked. An alternative is to use a debit card on the Crypto.com app or use e-transfer through a local bank account that supports Autodeposit. For a list of Canadian banks that support Autodeposit, read our full Crypto.com review that lists the available deposit methods and fiat currencies.
- Global leader in cryptocurrency services with millions of customers
- Seamlessly buy more than 250 cryptos at true cost
- One of the best mobile apps to monitor a crypto portfolio
- Supports debit card and e-transfers to fund the app
- Limited payment options for Canadians
- Separate accounts required for the App, Exchange and DeFi Wallet
7. CEX.IO - Best Crypto Exchange In Canada For Credit Cards
CEX.IO is a popular crypto exchange to buy Bitcoins instantly using its website or crypto app. CEX.IO is considered to be one of the best crypto exchanges to buy Bitcoin, Dash, XRP, Stella and others with Canadian dollars. The exchange supports a wide variety of deposit methods including credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, Skrill and more. For Canadians, the best method to deposit CAD is using a VISA or Mastercard. CEX.IO is also one of the best crypto exchanges in Canada to instantly withdraw fiat profits to a VISA or Mastercard or CEX.IO balance.
In terms of trading fees, CEX.IO uses a maker-and-taker model to determine the appropriate fee to charge users on the exchange. The fees start from 0.25% and 0.16% respectively and reduce with higher trading volumes over a 30-day period. For credit or debit card purchases using a VISA or Mastercard, a fee of 2.99% applies to deposits and up to 3% + $5 to withdraw money back to the bank card.
Overall, CEX.IO is a solid exchange available for Canadians to use that is simple to use and has lower card fees compared to Coinbase. The beginner-friendly desktop and mobile application make CEX.IO suitable for individuals with all levels of experience. A detailed overview of CEX.IO and its benefits can be found in our full review.
8. NDAX - Best Cryptocurrency Exchange In Canada With Low Spreads
NDAX.IO, otherwise known as the National Digital Asset Exchange, is a local crypto trading exchange based in the province of Alberta. NDAX.IO has been designed for beginners with its easy-to-use platform and offers a variety of features such as same-day CAD deposit and withdrawals, low fees, a mobile trading app, an OTC desk and includes a crypto portfolio tracker for crypto holdings.
The Canadian crypto exchange supports 13 digital currencies that can be bought and sold using Canadian or US Dollars. The available assets include BTC, ETH, LTC, ADA, XRP, BCH, UNI, DOGE, USDT, LINK, DOT, XLM and EOS. Each currency can be traded against CAD or USDT.
NDAX is one of the safest cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada and has partnered with Ledger Vault, an institutional-grade digital asset security solution to bring the highest level of protection. Customer's assets are stored in world-class multi-signature cold storage wallets or Canadian Crown-owned bank in segregated accounts. Since its launch, NDAX has never been hacked or compromised, unlike other Canadian exchanges that have been hacked in the past.
Overall, NDAX is one of the best crypto trading platforms for residents in Canada to convert CAD into digital currencies. Zero CAD deposit or withdrawal fees and low fees of 0.2% are a few reasons for NDAX being rated as a top crypto exchange in Canada. To learn more about the benefits and limitations of NDAX, read our full review.
- Trusted exchange founded in Canada (for Canadians only)
- Same day CAD deposits and withdrawals
- Highly intuitive and beginner-friendly crypto platform
- Reasonable fees at 0.2% per trade and free cash withdrawals to bank
- Limited number of supported cryptos at 13
- Lack of base pairs for serious crypto traders
- Does not have great liquidity on altcoin pairs
9. Virgo CX - Best Canadian Platform With No Fees
VirgoCX is a safe and affordable crypto exchange in Canada that offers a unique point of difference in the market. Individuals can trade digital currencies with zero trading fees and without CAD deposit & withdrawal charges. The exchange is designed for beginners that have lowered the barrier to entry with a simple user experience and reduced transaction fees.
VirgoCX is slightly different from other Canadian crypto exchanges by offering an easy-to-use trading platform with TradingView charts and an OTC desk for high-network individuals. Although the charting experience is basic, advanced traders are equipped with the necessary order types and tools to place trades and monitor positions. A benefit of VirgoCX being a broker is the selection of crypto assets compared to other crypto exchanges in Canada. There are 60+ different cryptocurrencies that can be traded against CAD. However, for USD-denominated trading, individuals can only trade against Bitcoin and Tether.
The crypto exchange is popular for its zero trading fee platform on buy and sell transactions. VirgoCX does not use a flat or tiered fee structure. Instead, it applies a spread fee on the bid and ask price at a premium to the market through its liquidity partners to cover its operating costs. In our review on VirgoCX, we assessed the spread for Bitcoin to be approximately 0.9% which is competitive in the market compared to exchanges that use the traditional trading fee model. Therefore, it is by no means the free crypto trading platform that it alludes to being.
However, the benefit of incorporating trading fees within the spread (including certain crypto withdrawal network fees) is that it keeps it simple for beginners. Overall, VirgoCX is a reasonable crypto exchange for Canadians but its trading user interface and mobile app were lacking and could be improved. For a full list of the advantages and disadvantages, read our Virgo CX review.
- Low-barrier of entry for beginners in Canada
- One of the few exchanges licenced with the Ontario Securities Commission
- Selection of coins includes the most popular crypto assets
- Spread fee only which is fairly competitive for Bitcoin
- Does not support the lesser-known altcoins
- Spread fees are much higher on altcoins and in excess of 1%
- Mobile app needs improvement
10. MyBTC - Best Canadian Bitcoin Trading Platform
MyBTC is a well-established Canadian cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in 2016. The exchange offers a safe and easy way to purchase Bitcoin using a variety of common payment methods available such as credit/debit cards, Interac E-transfer, bank wire and Flexipin cash vouchers. The crypto exchange is non-custodial by design that allows a secure transfer of BTC directly to the user's wallet.
A benefit of MyBTC is the simple and easy-to-use interface that will suit all types of individuals with various levels of investing knowledge. The website shows each payment method and its transaction speed, daily limits and verification requirements. The customer can choose a suitable payment method by comparing the options to begin the process to obtain Bitcoin.
MyBTC.CA also has an excellent track record for providing high-quality and responsive customer service. According to Trustpilot, the exchange has an overall star rating of 4.7/5 based on 199 customer reviews. This is the advantage of using MyBTC which is a smaller exchange in Canada compared to the large global options in this list.
Overall, the process to create an account, completing ID verification and purchasing Bitcoin directly using a hardware wallet is one of the best features. There are also great options to pay for Bitcoin such as Interac e-Transfers, bank wires and credit cards. However, the payment fees are higher than other crypto exchanges in Canada which is a major drawback. For a full assessment of the fees, read this MyBTC review.
- Locally-owned and operate crypto exchange in Canada
- Has a good selection of deposit methods such as credit/debit cards, Interac E-transfer, bank wire and Flexipin cash vouchers
- Non-custodial exchange which is one of the safest ways to acquire crypto
- Straightforward user experience
- Fees are slightly higher than the industry average
- Platform underwhelms when it comes to broader crypto features and products
- Mobile app has several complaints on performance and technical issues
Crypto Exchanges In Canada Compared
This comparison guide provides an overview of the most popular crypto exchanges in Canada to buy, trade, and sell Bitcoin using fiat. Our assessment is based on thorough research into the crypto exchanges' features, trading pairs, payment options, supported currencies, trading fees, customer support, and security methods.
|Exchange||Crypto Assets||Trading Fees||Rating||Promotion||Website||Review|
|600+||0% to 0.1%|
|Up to $100 welcome bonus||Visit Binance||Binance Review|
|195||0.16% / 0.26%|
|None available at this time||Visit Kraken||Kraken Review|
|$20 bonus for deposits greater than $250||Visit BitBuy||BitBuy Review|
|$5 BTC bonus (USA only)||Visit Coinbase||Coinbase Review|
|26+||0.4% - 1.99%|
|None available at this time||Visit Gemini||Gemini Review|
|$10 when stake > 1000 CRO tokens||Visit Crypto.com...||Crypto.com Exchange Review|
|100+||0.25% / 0.15%|
|None available at this time||Visit CEX.IO||CEX.IO Review|
|None available at this time||Visit NDAX||NDAX Review|
|60+||Included in spread|
|None available at this time||Visit VirgoCX||VirgoCX Review|
|Bitcoin||Included in deposit fee|
|None available at this time||Visit MyBTC||MyBTC Review|
How We Picked The Best Canadian Crypto Exchanges
With so many cryptocurrency exchanges to use, it can be a challenging task for beginners. We have individually researched each exchange listed above and rated the performance against the following criteria. For more information on the categories assessed when comparing the best exchanges, read our full exchange review methodology process.
- Trusted and regulated. Using a FINTRAC-regulated crypto exchange is the safest option to buy and sell crypto in Canada. Moreover, choosing an exchange that is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission is recommended. A full list can be found here.
- Ease of use. The overall user experience and ease of use are important considerations for beginners that have limited experience using a crypto exchange, broker or trading platform. New investors looking to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrencies are better suited to using a centralized crypto exchange that typically have a simple and quick user interface.
- Deposit methods. The availability of local supported payment methods to fund an account should be at the forefront of new investors in Canada. Our rating checks the deposit methods available for residents in Canada using Canadian Dollars. For example, one of the quickest and most accessible deposit options is using a credit card linked to a local bank.
- CAD withdrawal methods. Not all crypto exchanges in Canada allow the withdrawal of CAD to a bank account. This is an important feature for investors that will eventually cash out of their investment to a personal bank account.
- Supported crypto. Bitcoin is widely available on the vast majority of digital currency platforms. However, there are thousands of other altcoins and tokens that have become popular. Our rating takes into consideration the number of cryptocurrency assets available and the trading pairs against cryptos and fiat currencies.
- Security. The risk of online scams, fraud and theft is a major concern in the blockchain community, particularly when using a centralized crypto exchange. Our scoring system assesses the platform's security features to ensure the safety and protection of funds stored by the exchange. Common account security measures include a cold storage wallet, multi-signature withdrawal process and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Fees. There are several different fee structures to be aware of when using a crypto exchange account. There are fees to deposit CAD using a variety of deposit methods, withdraw funds and trade between assets. Exchanges also charge spread fee which is often a 'hidden cost' and not fully disclosed. Our review takes into consideration all fees associated with depositing, buying, trading, selling and withdrawing on a crypto exchange.
- Customer support. Explore the website of the crypto exchange to find out what communication methods are available to support users that need troubleshooting advice or assistance on the exchange. Most crypto exchanges will provide comprehensive FAQ's and How-To-Guides which are useful for beginners to get started with crypto.
- Reviews. Reading online crypto exchange reviews, forum comments and posts on social media is a great way to see what experience other investors and traders have had with the selected crypto exchanges in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kraken is undoubtedly the best-rated crypto exchange for Canadians. There are various ways to fund an account with CAD such as wire transfers or a cash deposit at a local Canada Post that makes it highly accessible to use. Kraken has more than 70 cryptocurrencies that can be traded with highly competitive fees at 0.16% (maker) and 0.26% (taker). Moreover, the mobile app is world-class to keep track of live prices, charts, and purchased crypto assets.
Binance has the cheapest fees to trade crypto to crypto in Canada between 0% and 0.1%. There is a further 25% discount for holding BNB tokens and trading with higher volumes.
Coinbase is a reputable and popular cryptocurrency exchange that is available for individuals in Canada for beginners due to its ease of use. However, the options for residents in Canada to deposit CAD are limited to a debit card only which has a fee of 3.99%. There is no option to use a bank transfer or withdraw Canadian Dollars to a bank account.
Banks in Canada do not accept crypto transactions or provide custody services to store customer's cryptocurrency assets. There are reports of the Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank and Scotiabank blocking credit card crypto purchases. However, the banks appear to allow CAD transfers using e-Interac and debit cards.
To conclude our article on the best cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada, it is recommended to stick with the popular and reputable exchange that supports Canadian residents. Equally as important, the exchange should accept CAD to avoid foreign conversion fees and be regulated by the authority FINTRAC. In short, our pick for the best Canadian cryptocurrency exchange is Kraken as it is suited to both beginners and experienced investors, has several CAD payment methods, low fees and excellent liquidity.